Ashtanga Yoga Retreat
22 June – 6 July 2024
A Mysore retreat with Laruga and David is simply a great experience!
This two week retreat will give the participants the opportunity to improve their level of practice and also the advantage of spending time enjoying the healing power of the sea, in one of the most beautiful and second biggest Islands of the Mediterranean.
- 14 nights / 15 days accommodation at Villa Antonina divided in single room or apartment, or shared room or apartment for 2, 3, 4 people (check-in from 4 p.m. – check-out at 10.00 a.m.)
- Welcome Meeting the first day (6 pm)
- Meals ( vegan and gluten free options)
– brunch from 10,30a.m. to 12.30p.m.
– dinner at 7,30 p.m.
Snacks/tea available morning and afternoon
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport pick-up and drop-off (extra cost)
- Activities: excursions, sports, beach activities and free time
(to be agreed on site. Some activities with extra cost)
- SPA treatments ( extra cost)
ABOUT THE TRETREAT
2023 was a year full of excitement and satisfaction. At Villa Antonina, we organised numerous yoga retreats led by the best international teachers, such as Laruga Glaser and David Friedriksson. A lot of students came here to the wonderful setting of Golfo Aranci to learn their teachings: they did not just attend lessons, but had a totally immersive journey into the wonderful world of Yoga.
What awaits us in 2024? There is wonderful news: Laruga Glaser and David Friedriksson will return to Villa Antonina for an exciting new retreat. The date to mark in your diary is 22 June-6 July 2024.
WHY BE PART OF THE RETREAT?
Laruga and David’s retreat will give you the opportunity to improve your level of practice and also the advantage of spending time enjoying the healing power of the sea in one of the most Island of the Mediterranean.
Laruga Glaser‘s “cultural baggage” will emerge from the very first lesson: teaching for her is a true act of love oriented to the sharing of all the knowledge she possesses. You will be overwhelmed by a wave of emotions that will make you rediscover Yoga in a way never seen before.
To guide you in this sensory journey there will also be David Friedriksson, a teacher of depth, but at the same time a great motivator capable of making even absolute beginners fall in love with Ashtanga Yoga. Laruga and David’s retreat is a unique journey that can only be understood by immersing yourself in their teachings. Are you ready for this new “first time”?
If you do not have the direct flight (which is available from most European Countries, during the summer season), it’s easy to get connected flights from the major Italian Cities (Rome/ Milan/ Bologna/ Verona /Venice. etc).
- Shared 3 people € 2860,00 per person
- Shared 2 people € 3200,00 per person
- Apartment exclusive use € 5200,00 (1 person)
PREMIUM APARTMENT – 1 bedroom + 1 bath + living room
- Shared 3 people € 3000,00 per person
- Shared 2 people € 3700,00 per person
- Apartment exclusive use € 6200,00 (1 person)
- Shared 4 people (2 each room) € 2900,00 per person
- Shared 2 people (1 each room) € 4000,00 per person
SUPERIOR DELUXE APARTMENT- 2 bedrooms + 2 baths+ living room
- Shared 4 people (2 each room) € 3200,00 per person
- Shared 2 people (1 each room) € 4700,00 per person
Each apartment has living room with kitchenette and private patio.
Rates include meals, accommodation and participation in the retreat.
For More Information
Phone: + 39 345 844 7023 or +39 338 483 3971