Ashtanga Yoga Retreat – Mykonos, Greece
Laruga returns to Mykonos after two successful retreats, this time in a new special location!
Fykiada Retreats has teamed up with Rocabella Mykonos, one of the island’s finest boutique hotels, to offer an outstanding experience of wellness and Greek hospitality. A five star stay along with an award winning restaurant and a dedicated yogashala gazing the Aegean will provide all the zen needed for a dreamy island retreat. A rich schedule of ashtanga practices will be accompanied by outdoor adventures, fine dining nights and a taste of Mykonos vibrant culture and beachlife. Our tried & tested relationship with Laruga promises that you’re in good hands to let yourself go and immerse into the art of Ashtanga.
The yoga classes will be a balanced blend of Mysore practice and Ashtanga specific workshops. Mornings will be dedicated to sitting in silence as well as chanting, to then commence the Mysore practice under Laruga’s guidance. Mysore classes will be suitable for both experienced students as well as beginners. The afternoon classes will be workshops going deeper into the foundations of the Ashtanga yoga practice. In between practices Laruga will lead two yoga philosophy sessions followed by group discussion. By the end of the week, you will have a greater grounding in all aspects of the Ashtanga yoga tradition and leave the retreat refreshed, recharged, and inspired, maintaining the gift of yoga.
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
THE RETREAT INCLUDES
- 6 island days / 5 nights – luxury accommodation at Rocabella Mykonos Resort
- Daily brunch with a variety of non-dairy & gluten free options as well as an à la carte menu
- Four dinners at the award winning Reeza restaurant, including a three course vegetarian meal
- A beach day in one of Mykonos well hidden beaches
- A stroll at the alleys of Mykonos Chora followed by a special dinner out (extra cost)
- Morning Mysore practices & evening Ashtanga workshops
- Yoga philosophy sessions
- Yoga equipment (Manduka mats, straps, blocks & blankets)
- Transfers from & to Mykonos JMK airport upon arrival and departure
- Wifi access
A GOURMET TASTE OF GREECE
We’ve created a bespoke food experience with the Rocabella team to deliver the best of Greek nature at your plate in the most creative way. Rocabella’s Award Winning breakfast is a pandemonium of island goodness served in the most sophisticated set up. A special vegetarian / vegan section has been created specifically for our retreats where you can enjoy a delicious variety of non-dairy and gluten free options. On top of that, there’s an amazing à la carte menu of all types of eggs you’ve ever dreamt of.
The highlight of this culinary journey is a tailor-made dinner experience at Reeza restaurant. The chef, Mihalis Kikis, is one of the most acclaimed greek chefs and has created a special three course menu just for Fykiada Retreats. His approach to Greek cuisine is modern, yet based on traditional recipes and the best quality ingredients. Fine dining has been taken to another level!
- Superior sea view room with two single beds & ensuite bathroom — 2.190€ p/p
- Deluxe sea view room with two single beds & ensuite bathroom — 2.390€ p/p
- Superior sea view room with king size bed & ensuite bathroom — 2.190€ p/p
* Suggested for couples, friends or family
- Small room with double bed & ensuite bathroom (no view) — 2.890€ p/p
- Superior sea view room with king size bed & ensuite bathroom — 3.390€ p/p
- Deluxe sea view room with king size bed & ensuite bathroom — 3.590€ p/p
* The above prices include VAT 24%
OUR LUXURY YOGA RESORT
Rocabella Mykonos it’s the absolute ‘let go’ place awarded for excellence for four consecutive times by TripAdvisor. From the very moment you set foot on the hotel, the warmth of the stuff and the simplicity of the design invite you to leave everything behind and just let yourself be…
The resort is located above ‘Agios Stefanos’ sandy beach, which allows you to go for a quick swim within a 10-minutes walk. Mykonos town is also easily accessible with the hotel’s free shuttle bus. Click for more images.